Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Some pictures collected from Falun Dafa Band participated parades




Hum... It has been awhile back, I don't remember when the picture was taken place. Neither do I remember where was it taken place... Oh, I'm kindna remember now! It was Portsmouth Square from San Francisco Chinatown. Band was invited to participate on one of Quit Chinese Communist Party Parade. It seems strange that I'm a Vietnamese who anticipate in a Chinese group. Yet, I've been questions by many friends and colleague. That's a long story of mine, but I'll write something to explain a bit.

Since the beginning 2003, during my senior year of university, I start to look for meditation out of curiosity. I came upon meditation practiced called Falun Gong or Falun Dafa (falundafa.org). I was fascinated by the teaching of Falun Dafa (with book called Zhuan Falun) about mind, body, and universe. Learning the corelation between human mind, material, and universe in the teaching. Anyhow, if one is interested, you can go there (http://falundafa.org) to see it yourself.

Since this meditation practice took root back from Ancient China, so majority of practitioners are Chinese. So, in order to learn in deep about meditation of Falun Dafa, I'm start to reach out this meditation group. So on and on. The more I learn, the more I'm amazed!! The profound inner meaning of the teaching reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment